In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This covers How to Log Activity for the 360 Mile Challenge, 180 Mile Challenge and Marathon Challenge events.
1. Log in to your Run Sign Up account in the top right corner.
2. Click on the RESULTS tab in the menu.
3. Click on Submit Virtual Results.
4. Enter your first name, your last name and click Lookup Registration.
5. Click Log Activities. Tip: After you click Log Activities, bookmark the page for quicker access next time.
6. Select your Activity type: Run, Hike, Walk, Ride, Stair Climber, Elliptical, Row.
7. Enter Date Completed.
8. Enter Distance in Miles or convert from Kilometers.
9. Enter your time for this activity.
10. Add any notes in the Comment section.
11. Click Submit Activity.
12. Congratulations. You entered your activity and are on your way to your goal distance.
13. To save time, after you have submitted your first activity, you can click on your name in the Results, which will display the screen below. Then click on Log Activities.
14. Follow your progress on the tracking map.